This will be the first of a new series of articles where I showcase actual, real-world online dating techniques that are working right now. I think it will be really helpful to everyone.
First off, we’ll do something a little different. This will be fun.
Sometime in late 2020 I will update my online dating book The Ultimate Online Dating Manual with new aspects of online dating that have changed in the last three years or so. All of the core techniques in that book still work and are unchanged (I get your success stories regularly in my email), but many of the details regarding specific apps and sites have changed.
That will be a little while from now and I’d rather give you guys some actionable information today regarding online dating. Since online dating has not been a personal focus for me lately, here’s what we’ll do…
In the comments below, let me know if you meet all four of the following criteria:
- You have had sex with at least three new women in the last five months.
- At least two of these women you consider at least cute. (Refer to this scale for specifically what “cute” means if you are unsure.) If you had sex with more than three new women, more than 50% of them you consider cute or hot.
- You met these women using an online dating app or online dating site.
- The online dating site or app was not a sugar daddy site/app. It was a “normal” online dating site/app. (There is nothing wrong with sugar daddy game under certain conditions but it’s different than standard online dating, which is what we’re discussing today.)
If you meet all four of those criteria, please leave a comment below and give us this information:
- The specific apps/sites you used
- The basics of what you did
- The city where you live
You don’t have to go into great detail unless you want to (and if you want to, please do).
Other commenters can ask questions and vote on the best comments from men who have met those four criteria and have told their stories.
After we get enough comments in this thread, I will showcase the best comment (or comments) with their own articles, assuming the writers of these comments would like to assist (which is purely optional). Those of you with particularly impressive comments about your recent online dating success will probably be asked by me to use as case studies, advisors, and perhaps even co-writers for my next online dating book (for which you will be paid in some form or fashion).
So now the ball is in your court. Leave a comment regarding your recent online dating successes. If you’re not comfortable leaving a comment (just do it; it’s completely anonymous and this site is SSL secured) then feel free to send me an email here instead with your stories and advice.
For the rest of you, please vote for what you consider are the best comments regarding online dating case studies in this thread, and I’ll take those into account as well in selecting the best ones to showcase with their own full blog article.
More on this coming very soon.