Let Me Know What Subjects You Want Me to Cover
I want to make sure the subjects I talk about on my blogs, YouTube videos, podcasts, social media, and email newsletter are ones you guys really want and genuinely find valuable. I do my best to guess the subjects you want, and I seem to do pretty good with that, but I want to be SURE rather than guess and hope that I’m right.
My goal, and I’m 100% serious about this, is to have the highest-impact content of any other person you read or listen to on the internet. With the men in my niche, that 10% of men strongly interested in Alpha Male 2.0 techniques, models, and concepts, I want to be the person on the internet with the most valuable information for you. I mean it.
To make sure I’m providing the best information to you as I possibly can, please take a minute and answer the following six questions. It will help you. It will ensure that I spend time discussing topics you want to learn about and that will make the biggest positive impact on your life.
You can answer the questions in the comments or you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your numbered answers. Be as detailed or as brief in your answers as you like. It will be fun. Here they are.
1. Where do you need the most help within your life right now, particularly during this time of crisis?
2. What topics should I discuss more?
3. Are there any topics I cover often that I shouldn’t cover or should cover less often? If not, great, skip this question. But if there are, what are they?
4. What areas could I address that would make the biggest positive impact on you?
5. What are your biggest fears about the future (if any)?
6. Is there something new or different I’m not offering right now that I should? If so, what?
Thanks in advance. Your answers will ensure my content will be better for you.