I’m already so sick to death about this topic (pun intended) and I’d be more than happy to never talk about it again, but this is the topic everyone wants to talk about. I’m here to serve, so let’s do this.
Update: I write my blog articles several weeks before they actually posted. Current-event ones like this one I write 4-7 days in advance. The problem is that things are changing daily with the coronavirus. Therefore, I have added several “Updates” in italics to this blog article that I have added on the fly after I initially wrote it. By the way, these Updates have not been reviewed by my proofreaders and may have typos, so if you see any of those, tough shit, I don’t care, and I’m not going to fix them because I’m too busy.
How exactly does the freedom-based Alpha Male 2.0 navigate a world that has shut down socially and economically? How does he navigate through a sharp recession? Especially if he’s under the age of about 30 and has never actually experienced one? How does he continue to bring new women into his sex life if too many women are staying home because they’re terrified they might get a sore throat or cough on an old person? Update: Or if you live in a left-wing area that has literally locked down your entire state or country?
These are big topics and big questions. Some of them don’t have easy answers. I will do my best to answer them in this brief article. Be aware there’s only so much room I have in one article. I have a feeling I will be making many more articles, videos, and podcasts about these topics in the weeks to come. Update: I already have a “how to make money during a recession” article already written for the Caleb Jones Blog and a podcast on the same topic, both going up in a few days. Subscribe to both if you want that free content. I’m here to help those few of you left who are rational and action oriented to survive and thrive during this crisis. It’s part of my Mission and I’m here to help… but only if you can stay rational and stop being a pussy; that part is your job.
Update: I’m also not going to post non-stop coronavirus content like a lot of other content providers are doing right now. Yes, I will be discussing it because it’s sadly unavavoidable, but we also need to move forward with the basics, which are getting your woman life in order and getting your Alpha 2.0 income up, both of which will be critical as soon as this garbage is over.
First, we have to cover some clarifications regarding the last article I made about this, since quite a few people in the comments of that article who suffer from low reading comprehension acted like I said things I never said. I’m just going to bullet point my opinions on the coronavirus and then move on to the actions you should take. Here they are:
- Most people are over-reacting to all of this. They are engaging in hysteria which just makes everything worse for no reason.
- Hysteria and common-sense precautions are two different things. People have lost the ability to differentiate between the two. Common sense precautions are good things that you should take. I don’t shake people’s hands right now, I limit my excursions to just necessary ones, I wash my hands more often, and I avoid old people. But I’m not making internet posts about how there may be millions of dead people piling up in hospitals, nor am I spending hours of my time reading articles about scary virus numbers or predictions, nor am I taking frantic pictures of empty store shelves and posting them on social media. These actions are examples of hysteria. These actions make everything worse and cause new problems. Hysteria is also irrational. I am rational. I want you to be rational. Rational people are happier.
- The coronavirus is not the flu. However, in terms of symptoms, it is like the flu or less for the vast majority of people who are infected.
- The coronavirus is worse than the flu. This isn’t saying much because A) far less people will get the coronavirus than already get (and have had) the flu and B) this “worse” only applies to small percentage of people who become infected.
- I always admit whenever I’m wrong because I’m rational. This is unlike many of you who disagree with me regarding this, who can say all kinds of wrong things and make blatantly wrong predictions on blogs like mine while being totally anonymous and then just disappearing into the internet (or changing your avatar name) when it becomes obvious you were wrong. As a rational person who is operating under my real name, I was wrong in that last article when I said the four words “nothing much will happen.” That being said, I was right about everything else I said in that multi-page article on the date I said it.
- The odds of you personally encountering any severe health problems from COVID-19 are well within the 2% Rule, thus you should not worry about this particular scenario (other than taking common sense precautions as I listed above). If you do, you’re not being rational.
- This is going to get worse before it gets better. As I’ve already said several times, we will all suffer major problems now and in the near future, HOWEVER, these problems will not be because of the virus, but because of society’s reaction (and in some cases, over-reaction) to the virus. These things obviously need to be accounted for and that’s the topic of this article.
- If you disagree with the 2% Rule or how I argue or present the 2% Rule, I have a detailed article coming soon that will address all of your objections. I will not respond to any 2% Rule objections in the comments until then. It’s coming soon, I promise.
- Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people already have COVID-19 but will never be reported as such because they lack any serious symptoms and just get better all by themselves. This artificially skews the “bad” ratios upwards and makes them sound worse than they actually are. This means that statements such as “20% of EVERYONE who gets coronavirus need to be hospitalized!” or “10% of EVERYONE who gets coronavirus need to be hooked up to ventilators!” are false.
- Some of this hysteria is deliberately caused by left-wingers who have political motivations, namely because they hate Tantrum Trump and want him to look bad. (For the record, I hate Trump as much as I hated Obama. I’m against any president who makes the government bigger; Republican or Democrat doesn’t matter to me because I’m rational.)
- Speaking of Republicans, this crisis has shown definitively that Trump supporters are just as socialist as Bernie Sanders, as I’ve been saying all along, now that you have Fox News, the Trump administration, and prominent Republicans calling for Universal Basic Income. (Jesus.) As usual, both sides of today’s politics are fundamentally wrong.
- Focusing your fear on the statistical exceptions to the rule (some people well under age 60 dying, some people having irreparable lung damage, etc) is fundamentally irrational. You’re worrying yourself for literally no reason.
- Society and governments should take precautions to combat the virus and flatten the curve. I have never said otherwise. The problem is that I don’t speak to society on this blog and never have. I speak to individuals here. Update: That is my opinion on the matter at the moment. However, if these horrible lockdowns continue too long, I may change my mind. We may soon enter a bizarre scenario where we may actually need to let a few thousand or million old people die to prevent several BILLION people from experiencing catastrophic financial damage. Again, that is not my opinion. I’m saying that may become my opinion depending on what happens in the next few weeks. We’ll see what happens, but judging on how incompetent our corrupt, collapsing Western governments have handled this problem, I think the odds are fair that they will continue these measures for too long, causing the masses to say, “Sorry old people, but fuck you, I’m not going to lose my house and I need to go back to work so I can feed my kids.” Again, we’ll see.
- I feel really bad for any old people who die because of this virus. My dad is 80 years old, so I take this very seriously. However, me feeling bad about a few old people dying changes literally none of my other opinions I’ve stated on this matter. Some delusional oddballs seem to think that saying “don’t be hysterical about this, it’s not as bad as you think” is the same as saying “I don’t care if old people die.” It’s not.
- Update: After reading the comments in the last thread about this at this blog, as well as discussions I’ve had with other people, plus discussions I’m seeing online, it’s become apparent to me that some people want to be scared about this stuff. Yes, they want to be scared. They go online actively seeking out scary stories, scary numbers, scary statistics, and scary predictions. If you tell them to calm down and stay rational they respond by yelling and screaming while pointing at all the scary stuff they’re seeing and talking about scary what-if scenarios because they get a hard-on by being scared for some reason. Being scared is just “fun” for some people. Scrolling through social media and negative news stories and soaking yourself in Doomsday Porn is not rational, it’s not Alpha 2.0, and it’s certainly not long-term happiness. Yes, this is a very serious problem, but it’s not as bad as a lot of people are feeling it is.
- This is all temporary and that’s really important to remember. In two years or less no one is going to give a shit about any of this. Recall that no one gave a shit about 9/11 just a year or two later.
- Speaking about admitting when someone is wrong, as I always do, all the comments posted in the last article I made about this are going to stay at my blog forever so we can see which of these people were right and which of them were hysterically, embarrassingly, and fantastically wrong. The deadline to delete those comments by the individual users has now past, so what’s there is now there forever. Hehe. This is just like how I left the comments from all the irrational Trump idiots right here back in 2016 who where jerking themselves off by saying that the USA was “finally turning back to the conservative right.” Ha HA! Go look at what those crazies were actually saying four years ago, and how they were saying I was wrong when I said the USA would still move leftward, and just how sure they were about the insane, hysterical, irrational shit they were screaming back then. Two or three years from now, many of the comments in my coronavirus thread from two weeks ago are going to look just as insane, if not more so. You can bet I’m going to revisit those comments in both of those threads (as well as this one below) at some point so I can demonstrate what extreme irrationality looks like and why you should avoid it.
Okay, those are my options on this matter. Those statements are made as clearly as I can. Now watch how many people are going to misquote, ignore, or strawman the above statements in the comments. I’m sure it will be fun.
Dating and Pickup During Coronavirus Hysteria
Update: In the last few days several left-wing countries and states (like California) have issued lockdowns that prevent you from going anywhere, or no where except a grocery store, bank, or pharmacy. This means you can’t have go on any dates nor have sex with any of your FBs or MLTRs unless you live with a woman like I do or unless you’re willing to break the law. As always, I recommend to all Alpha Male 2.0s to never break the law even when you disagree with the law. (I’m a minarchist libertarian so I disagree with literally 99% of all laws, but I follow them regardless.) I have no magical answers for you to solve this problem in the short-term. If you live in one of these insane, left-wing regions (why are you still living in a place like that would be my first question) then I have no magical answers for you. Your options are to A) not have any sex, B) very quickly move a woman in with you (which would be insane), or C) break the law. Obviously you need to make your own decisions about this. Just keep all of that in mind as you read on.
As most of you already know, daygame and night game have been rendered almost impossible in most major cities because of the lockdowns and quarantines.
Social circle gamers no longer have the ability to meet a lot of new people unless they get very creative. However, guys who have already built up decent social circles are still able to “milk” these for a while. The problem is that if this coronavirus scare continues for a long time, these guys will start running the reservoir dry.
Online dating still works, but barely, since most women are nervous to go out and meet new men. A lot of you have reported problems here. Update: However! Lots of guys are reporting massive upward surges in response rates and swipe match rates since so many girls are sitting at home bored with nothing to do. There has not been a similar upswing in the number of women actually willing to meet you in real life though, so most of these matches/responses, while fun, are “fake” in that they are somewhat unlikely to result in real-life sex.
The one exception to the online dating drought is sugar daddy game, which has actually become an explosive pro-man buyers market as tons of hot younger girls who used to work at restaurants and similar businesses now have no income and are begging for some older man to help them out financially for sex. I’ve had several ex-FBs who were sugar or salt babies in the past contact me in the last three weeks wanting to see me again, and I know several older sugar daddy guys who are doing very well on the sugar daddy dating sites right now.
I denied these young ladies’ requests, since I take my own advice and already have a very full roster of women, as always, and don’t require any new ones. And that, my friends, is the key point of this entire article that I’m going to bludgeon you with over and over again, which is this:
YOU BUILD YOUR WOMAN AND BUSINESS INFRASTRUCTURE WHEN TIMES ARE NORMAL SO THAT YOU’LL BE OKAY WHEN TIMES ARE NOT.
See, here’s the problem. Way too many of you fuckers in my audience have spent years reading my content but not actually taking my advice. I tell you, over and over again, the importance of building a roster of strong, repeating FBs and MLTRs, and you make a bunch of excuses about how busy you are or about how your boring monogamous girlfriend is “enough,” so you don’t do it.
All is well and good until something like Mr. Coronavirus comes knocking at your door, and then you bitch and whine about how you’re not getting laid.
Do you think I have that problem? Nope. I have an OLTR wife plus two very solid and reliable FBs plus two backup FBs on top of them plus a large roster I can draw upon whenever needed. My sex life has not skipped a beat during this entire coronavirus thing. As a matter of fact, I’ve had more sex lately than I normally have, and with zero extra effort on my part. Update: That’s the truth. And no, my region has not been locked down so I’m still allowed to legally go get laid if I want.
This is because I took my own advice. I took the time and effort to build a long-term woman infrastructure in my life. So, I’m good to go even in times of crisis. If you had taken the advice I’ve been giving you over the last 11 years instead of being lazy or making excuses, you’d be fine too.
But now that you’re here, there are no easy options. Regardless, if I was in your boat (and I never will be), here’s what I would do:
1. Contact all of your exes on your roster, even if your roster is small. You are far, far more likely to get a woman who has already had sex with you to come over to your place during the coronavirus scare than a woman you haven’t met yet.
2. In terms of cold dating, focus as much as you can on younger women, as young as you can (stay within the law, please). Bored, hyper, validation-craving 19-year-olds are going to be much less nervous about going out into the world to fuck new dudes than careful, wary 31–year-olds.
3. Put in the numbers, far more numbers than you ever have before. Get on every dating app/site you can think of and blow the shit out of it.
4. If you’re well over the age of 35 and have decent income right now, check out the sugar daddy dating sites even if you’ve never tried it before. It’s a great place to be right now. However, and this is important, always remember the two criteria you must meet before you actually pay for any sex.
Making Money During Coronavirus Hysteria
Here we go again. For years I’ve told you to build your own location independent, low work, high margin Alpha 2.0 business. Some of you have, and that’s great. You guys make me proud and and I wish there were more men like you. But a hell of a lot of you haven’t, making excuses about how your bullshit corporate job is “not that bad” or is “enough” for you or how you don’t like other countries or some other bullshit beta male excuse. Well, now many of you have employers that have shut down their businesses, and you’re either not getting paid at all or getting paid a fraction of what you were before, and you’re freaking out about paying your bills.
Do you think I have that problem? Nope. My day-to-day lifestyle and overall financial condition have not changed one inch since all this stuff started. I follow my own advice, so I have three Alpha 2.0 businesses I run from home that don’t require me to go anywhere and largely sell to people and businesses who also don’t need to go anywhere. One of them has taken a small hit in income, about 10% (my consulting practice), one has taken a larger hit of about 20% (my I.T. marketing company), one of them (this one, my Alpha Male 2.0 business) hasn’t taken a decrease in income at all. Update: My marketing company is down an additional 18% since writing this article. These are minor drops, and I can replace that small amount of lost income through other income streams in those businesses or by rejiggering business expenses across my three companies. I also started a massive increase in marketing and scaling in my Blackdragon/Alpha Male 2.0 business back in January before all this virus stuff, which will continue. I am perfectly fine and will remain so, even if this stuff continues for months. Again:
YOU BUILD YOUR WOMAN AND BUSINESS INFRASTRUCTURE WHEN TIMES ARE NORMAL SO THAT YOU’LL BE OKAY WHEN TIMES ARE NOT.
But if I hadn’t listened to me and was in your shoes, here’s what I would do:
1. Start your Alpha 2.0 business right the fuck now. Stop making excuses and just start. Some of you have my business course. Great, get to work. If you didn’t get my business course yet, you can get the more expensive version here. If you can’t afford that, join the SMIC program here and use those resources instead. Start your niched business that can sell to people who don’t need to go anywhere, just like I have.
The point is, START.
When the economy snaps back upward, and it will snap back in a big way when this is all over, you want your business in place so you can ride that wave so you can gather a big surge of income. My Alpha Male 2.0 business and my I.T. marketing company are going to go crazy with new profits when this happens. I can’t wait. You can do the same thing with your business as well. But you have to TURN OFF THAT FUCKING VIDEO GAME, STOP READING CORONAVIRUS NEWS AND PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE AWAY, GET YOUR ASS OFF THE COUCH, AND GET TO WORK.
2. In any economic downturn or recession, all business strategies focus on two things: marketing and value. Double or triple your marketing and/or sales efforts. (I already did this about two months ago, as some of you have already noted, and there’s much more to come. I’m going to market the FUCK out of this business.) Focus on the value you provide to your customers or clients in your niche. Do not focus on price. Do not cut your prices. Instead, focus on how your niche will benefit from your products, services, or information in new and additional ways.
3. For those of you who have more cash or assets, now is the time to buy. Stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, precious metals, just about everything is down right now, and that means you need to buy them, or at least pay close attention to them and perhaps buy them soon. I’m personally waiting for real estate to crash next, and then I’m going to be buying like a madman. I’ve been talking about my plans for this for quite a while.
New successful business owners and even new millionaires will be made over the next few months, those few men rational enough and willing to take action to take advantage of this sharp-but-temporary downturn. You could be one of them. Update: This is my fourth recession and I’ve experienced and the last two I survived as a self-employed business owner, coming out ahead when they were all over. I will be discussing many success-during-a-recession business techniques over at the Caleb Jones Blog, my podcast, my YouTube channel, and in the SMIC Program and the Focus Program over the next few months. Join those if you want in on that.
At a bare minimum, make this coronavirus crap a wake-up call for you to get your shit together in your woman life and your business life so that the next time we have a crisis like this (and we will, and it will probably be worse), you’ll be covered like we Alpha Male 2.0s who have already put in the work to build our castles.
As always, the choice is yours.
STAY RATIONAL and TAKE ACTION.
Want over 35 hours of how-to podcasts on how to improve your woman life and financial life? Want to be able to coach with me twice a month? Want access to hours of technique-based video and audio? The SMIC Program is a monthly podcast and coaching program where you get access to massive amounts of exclusive, members-only Alpha 2.0 content as soon as you sign up, and you can cancel whenever you want. Click here for the details.