The 12 Months and How They Relate To Dating and Relationships
I’ve spoken at length at this blog and in my books that certain times of the year are good for dating and meeting new women, and bad. Also, certain months are good for relationships while others are more risky or problematic for relationships.
Today I will summarize all 12 months and how they relate to both seduction/dating and relationship management. I will assign 1-10 values for both dating and relationships, 1 being horrible and 10 being fantastic. A few caveats before I do this…
1. I’m talking here about the 12 months of the year as they relate to men in the Northern hemisphere. For you guys who live in places like Australia or New Zealand where the seasons are reversed, you’re going to have to do some mental adjustments as I go through these 12 month descriptions.
2. As always, I’m talking about the Western world, and no where else. For example, if you live in a region that doesn’t celebrate Christmas in any way whatsoever, then obviously my December description doesn’t apply to you.
3. Obviously there are slight deviations in how the 12 months look in every different nation on the planet, and I can’t cover them all. As usual, I am forced to generalize. Also remember that there are exceptions to every rule, so remember that if you get the urge to nitpick.
Okay, here they are, the 12 months of the year and how they relate to your woman life.
Dating: 10/10. The absolute best month of the year to meet and have sex with new women. My online dating blitzes in January can easily triple the results of other months in the year with the same amount of activity. I experienced the same thing with daygame back when I did that as well. I have often pre-planned January as sarging time many months in advance for this reason. If you hit January and February hard, it can often provide all the sex you need for the rest of the year if you follow a FB/MLTR relationship model.
Relationships: 7/10. The boyfriending-up women do in November generally “stick” in January for some couples, though not long afterwards. A few women dump guys right after New Years, but this isn’t super common. FB, MLTR, and OLTR relationships are more or less unaffected.
Dating 9/10. Not quite as fantastic as January, but still amazing… you can pick up a hell of a lot of women in February, all month long. Women are definitely down to meet new men this month. The days right before or right after Valentine’s Day can be particularly effective for non-online game (night game, daygame, and social circle game).
Relationships: 4/10. February holds two problems for relationships. The first is that this is the month women start dumping the temporary boyfriends they got back in November. The second is that February contains Kiss A Woman’s Ass For No Reason Day, otherwise known as Valentine’s Day, which requires special handling to avoid betaization. Drama from women in relationships often increases in February for a number of reasons, making it not a great month for relationship management.
Dating: 8/10. Still fantastic, almost as good as February. The one challenge here is that in the USA, “spring break” is usually at the end of the month, so many women will be unavailable for this entire week. If your country has no holidays or breaks like this in March, consider this month a 9/10.
Relationships: 3/10. March is a big breakup month, perhaps one of the worst ones in the year. In the month of March, don’t be surprised to experience breakups (if you’re monogamous) or LSNFTE’s if you’re not. Women you just met since January are usually exempted though, since you’re likely still going through NRE with her at this time. (The NRE phase is when women are the most loyal.)
Dating: 8/10. Still great, just as good as March, though this is the last month of the year it will be this good. As always, January through April are the best times to meet and score with new women. You should always put most of your dating/seduction/sarging efforts in these months, if you can.
Relationships: 6/10. A “normal” month as far as relationships go. Nothing unusually good or bad in April.
Dating: 7/10. Good, but not great. The wonderful time of January through April is now over, but May is still a viable month for meeting women until the summer months make logistics more difficult.
Relationships: 8/10. A very good month for relationships. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a woman leave a man, for any reason, in May. I’m not sure why… perhaps it has something to do with everyone’s good mood at the improving weather. Regardless of the reason, women seem to be very pleasant in May.
Dating: 6/10. Summer is now here, which means dating and seduction are now more difficult. It’s not that women aren’t sexually interested in the summer… they are. The problem is logistics. During the summer all these women you’re working on are leaving town, spending time with family, stuck with their kids more often (if they have any) since they’re out of school, going camping, hiking, boating, and other outdoor shit, and hosting visiting family members. Scheduling first and second dates and ensuring they actually occur goes from moderately easy to an absolute nightmare. June isn’t as bad as July and August, but it’s noticeably harder than the earlier months in the year.
Relationships: 7/10. A good month, not quite as good as May, but still good. Women’s moods are still improved in the summer due to the good weather. Cheating tends to increase in the summer, but that’s not a problem if you’re nonmonogamous.
Dating: 5/10. Now in the middle of summer, logistics are really hard. They’re doable… I’ve met and had sex with many new women during the summertime, but it just takes more work, effort, and patience.
Relationships: 7/10. Pretty much the same as June.
Dating: 5/10. More or less the same as July
Relationships: 5/10. Breakups and drama tend to increase a little in August. I’m not sure why this is; I’m just reporting what I’ve observed.
Dating: 7/10. After the troublesome summertime, September is a nice time to date new women again. Everyone’s schedules pretty much return to normal, particularly after the first week, making this a pretty good month.
Relationships: 9/10. A fantastic month for relationships, one of the best of the year. Women seem to like to “settle in” after the craziness of the summer.
Dating: 7/10. Another good month for dating, the last one of the year before November hits. Good month to get those last few online or daygame blitzes in.
Relationships: 7/10. A good month, not a great one, but a decent one. Nothing unusual here, other than there seems to be an uptick in cheating and LSNFTE‘s in October.
Dating: 4/10. The first week it’s fair, but around the second week, it drops off into a dead zone where women are pretty much sexually unavailable (unless you’re already seeing them) until January 2nd. They’re either too busy with family and holiday stuff, or they’ve just boyfriend-ed up the nearest beta male so they can enjoy the holidays “with” someone. That means they’re not fucking you.
Relationships: 10/10. November and December are the best months of the year for relationships and relationships management. As I’ve analyzed before, around early November, many women suddenly become terrified of being single during holidays, so they grab the nearest beta male and girlfriend-him up. She usually dumps him around February or March, but for all the Christmas related holidays, she’s got a man and feels more normal. Women who are already in a relationship with a man snuggle up to him, and drama tends to drop (though betaization often tends to rise a little).
Dating: 2/10. The worst dead zone for dating and pick-up during the entire year. It’s so bad that after December 15th, you literally shouldn’t even bother, and should instead just wait until January 2nd when play time begins. I never look for new women during the months of November and December (unless something very unusual is going on) and you shouldn’t either.
Relationships: 10/10. Just as good as November, though sometimes some men get a little “Christmas drama” from the women they’re in relationships with due to drama within her own family or yours. Never a big deal though; December is a great month for family and relationships.
Feel free to use this data however you wish, but below is what I usually do when planning out the year, based on an Alpha 2.0 dating structure. (You are planning out each year at the end of every year, aren’t you? If you’re not, you’re not serious about hitting your goals and need to check your motivation levels.)
- Plan dating / seduction / sarging time for January, February, and if needed, March and April. Plan a second dating burst, if needed, during September and October. If you’re new at dating and need the practice, or if you love pick-up and seduction, or if you’re a Thrill of the Hunt guy, feel free to add in other months, but avoid November and December. Remember that you can get laid in any month; it’s just a matter of how much time and effort it takes.
- Assuming you’re not a Thrill of the Hunt guy, Jan-Apr is the best time frame to rack up enough FB’s and MLTR’s and place them into rotation so that you’re good to go for the rest of the year without doing any more pick-up or dating. Once I mastered this, I was a very happy man.
- Don’t prioritize your woman life during the summer months. It is during the summer that both dating and relationships are both somewhat problematic at the same time. Use the summer to either relax from your hard work during Go Time, or to re-focus on your Mission. If you get LSFNTE’s and other such issues during the summer, don’t worry about it.
- If you don’t have an OLTR or high-end MLTR at the end of October, be very careful… one or more of your women will attempt to push for a more serious relationship around this time. As always, be nice while keeping a very strong frame. Soft next if any drama or hard betaization occurs. If she LSFNTE’s you, let her go. Don’t worry, she’ll be back.
- If you have an OLTR or high-end MLTR, use November and December to deepen the relationship and bond, if that’s something you want. Properly investing your time into a relationship during these months usually brings greater rewards down the road; at least that’s been my experience. Don’t go beta though! Don’t get de facto monogamous! Don’t start compromising!
Want over 35 hours of how-to podcasts on how to improve your woman life and financial life? Want to be able to coach with me twice a month? Want access to hours of technique-based video and audio? The SMIC Program is a monthly podcast and coaching program where you get access to massive amounts of exclusive, members-only Alpha 2.0 content as soon as you sign up, and you can cancel whenever you want. Click here for the details.