Message Women – Don’t Wait For Them To Message You
Over the last few weeks, I’ve gotten emails from several guys all with the same problem: They’re spending an inordinate amount of time focusing on the women who open them online first. We’re talking about women who email you first, out of the blue, before you’ve ever even seen their profile.
- In my entire illustrious “career” of having sex with women via online game, and that means four and a half years with a lot of woman of all ages and types, I have only had sex with one woman who emailed me first. That’s right. One.
- I would say that less than 10% of the women who email me first are hot enough for me to even bother setting up a date with. The vast majority of them are “very average” looking, i.e. not worth my time. Many of them are downright ugly (even though I clearly say in my profile I only date women who are “hot”…I just love these ugly chicks who think think they’re attractive, or even worse, think that their intelligence somehow makes up for the fact they look like a 4).
- With the few women who emailed me first whom I did actually did bother to get out to a date, the vast majority of them were stuck in the 1950’s dating model. I.E. dinner dates, “treat me like a lady” stuff, putting off sex for as long as possible, provider hunting, etc. There may not be enough for a statistical sample but I’m just telling you what I’ve experienced: women who emailed me were much more problematic on dates than women I targeted and opened myself. Which makes sense if you think about it. They are selecting you, so you don’t really know what you’re getting. Wouldn’t YOU rather be the selector? Selecting the women YOU like? Instead of being selected and crossing your fingers and hoping you’ll like her and it all works out?
Hoping your profile will do all the hard work for you will never get you laid, or even get you a lot of dates. So if you ever find yourself doing any of the following:
- Obsessing over your profile to get more women to “email you”. (That’s not what your profile is for. It’s to simply raise the odds of women YOU email to respond to you. It’s NOT for getting cold women to email you out of the blue.)
- Spending time closely examining all the women who have viewed your profile and not emailed you and trying to figure out why.
- Tracking rates of women who view your profile, and/or view your profile and do or do not email you.
…then you need to stop wasting your time and start sending out tons and tons of openers to women YOU like. I promise you, getting laid online is about sending out openers and every guy who is good at online game will tell you the exact same thing.