You’ve been sent to this page because you’ve asked me a question in a comment that has little or nothing to do with the topic of the article you posted under. I don’t mind off-topic questions or topics in the comments of this blog. Any commenter is more than welcome to discuss all the off-topic items in the comments they like. However, my personal policy is to not respond to off-topic questions, since I just don’t have the time to respond to every question on every topic any of my millions (yes, millions) of readers may have. Other commenters are free to answer your question, but I will only answer questions that are related to the topic of the article at hand.
Fortunately, if you need more help in getting your question answered, you have many options:
1. Go set up a free account at the Alpha 2.0 Community and ask your question over there. The Alpha 2.0 Community is a public forum full of guys who follow my lifestyle structures, and they would be more than happy to help you out.
2. Go to the archive of this blog and ask your question in an article where it makes sense. I still won’t answer it, but your comment will notify other subscribed commenters who often answer questions on older articles. You might even get your question answered by reading one of the articles.
3. Send me an email. However! You must keep your email to four sentences or less, and you’ll have to wait a long time, perhaps a few weeks before I answer. I will not answer any follow-up questions. I’m too busy.
4. If you have a little money to spend, hire me for coaching or join my monthly membership program, which includes coaching. Then I can work with you one-on-one to get your problem solved. All the coaching options are right here.
5. If you have a lot of questions, I strongly suggest you buy one of my books right here that apply to your scenario. There’s a lifetime money-back guarantee on all of them, so there’s no risk to you to get one.