The countdown has officially begun for the release of the Alpha 2.0 Video Business Course on Friday, October 19th. Over the next two weeks I will provide you, at both of my blogs, with a few articles overviewing how you can set up your own low-work, high-income, location-independent business that makes you money and enhances your lifestyle at the same time. These articles are free, even if you choose to not get the course.
For the next three weeks, the posting schedule at both of my blogs (this one and my other one) will be a little different than normal, so fair warning. (These business articles will also be simultaneously duplicated in my free email newsletter and at the Alpha 2.0 Community as well.)
The topic of how to create your own Alpha 2.0 business will be the primary focus of both blogs for that time (which should be good for you, since more business information is one of my most requested topics).
After October 25th I will return both blogs to business as usual, but until then, my focus is to help you start your own Alpha 2.0 business (or convert your normal business to Alpha 2.0) so you can make plenty of money while living and traveling anywhere in the world you like.
Don’t worry, I’m not going to just hit you up with a bunch of sales pitches. (You should know me better than that!) I’m going to give you real content and real business advice, as you’re about to see.
First, I’ll give you the meat and the content, then I’ll end this article with new details about the upcoming course. If your curiosity is killing you and you want to go straight to the course website, it’s right here. Make sure you bookmark that page so you can go back to it on Friday, October 19th when enrollment opens.
Overview of the Alpha 2.0 Business Structure
The Alpha 2.0 business structure means you have 2 – 4 small, profitable, location-independent, highly niched businesses, all of which spin off money every month. Each business sells a completely different thing to a completely different and unrelated market. This means you have a “portfolio” of diversified income sources.
You start one business at a time, growing it to a certain monthly income level, at which point you place it on autopilot while you start up the second one, and so on. Starting your first business is the hardest and will take you the most amount of time. This is normal. The good news is starting your second business (and all subsequent businesses, if you want them) will be incredibly easy and you’ll be shocked at how fast the money comes in from this second business. This puts your income on an exponential growth curve. And it’s all location-independent. It’s fucking awesome. (I will show you exactly how to do all of this in the course.)
When your two, three, or four businesses are all “done,” you have a very strong income that allows you to live or travel anywhere you want in the world while having a highly secure and diversified income. This means you are not only free, but safe from most recessions, governmental regulation changes, your political enemies (if any) banning you, and so on.
As I talk about in great detail in my main book, since I have three diversified location-independent businesses, if one of those businesses goes out of business for whatever reason, I might be upset for a little bit, but my financial life continues just fine because I still have plenty of income from my other two companies.
It’s very nice. But it gets even better.
Each of your Alpha 2.0 businesses also has multiple income streams. You don’t just sell one thing to your niche. Instead, you sell a variety of things to appeal to all the different needs, desires, and modalities of your niche.
I will illustrate with an example. Take a look at the chart at the top of this article. I have laid out an example of an Alpha 2.0 business structure, based closely on a guy I’ve been coaching who’s been making shitloads of money doing this. (The chart is not exactly what he’s doing, but it’s very close. And no, please don’t ask me who he is; he has asked to remain anonymous.)
As you can see, he has three small businesses. His first business, Business A sells cool gadgets to a particular type of engineer. He uses primarily Amazon FBA to do this as well as Ebay and various other outlets, including his own webpage. All of these things are directly dropshipped to his customers; he never needs to buy any products or inventory anything.
His next business, Business B, sells books and ebooks to day traders. Day traders is his niche, so he writes to them and sells information, much like I do at my Blackdragon business.
His last business, which he considers his “money hobby,” is where he provides instructional videos on how to paint small metal figurines, the kind they use for games like Dungeons and Dragons and Warhammer.
So he has three different companies selling to three completely different markets, all of which make money, don’t require a lot of work on his part at all, and are totally location independent. He splits his time between Thailand and Europe, traveling whenever and wherever the hell he wants. He’s a happy guy. That’s what Alpha 2.0 is all about.
Each business also has multiple income streams. In his Business A, he sells multiple types of products, not just one thing. In his Business B, he sells paper books (he calls them “special reports”), ebooks, audiobooks, and has a membership program. Very, very profitable, and he’s hitting all the modalities of his market (audio, visual, and emotional). In his Business C, he does videos (both free ones and paid ones), coaching via Google Hangouts, and sells color guides (I have no idea what that is) which is a sort of information product.
You might be thinking it would take you forever to set all these businesses up. It might take you a few years before you’re all done BUT you’re making money as soon as you get your first business to the point where you’re making regular sales. It’s not like you have to wait years and years before you see any money. You could be making $1000 per month, $2000 per month, or more, pretty damn fast, before your first business is even close to being done.
Exactly What The Alpha 2.0 Business Course Will Include
On 12:01 a.m. October 19th, enrollment for the video course will open right here and will be only available for one week. At midnight on October 25th, I will shut down enrollment and you will not be able to purchase it.
Here’s exactly what you will get in the course:
– Almost seven hours of video of me (and my lovely assistant), broken out into 35 lessons. Each lesson runs between 3 and 20 minutes, depending on the complexity of the topic. You receive access to these videos immediately, as soon as you sign up (and you’ve paid for the course in full), and you will have a permanent account where you will have access to them forever.
– Membership in an exclusive and private Facebook community where you can interact with other participants of the course. You receive this immediately, as soon as you sign up and your last payment is made.
– Written PDF transcripts of the entire course. These will be sent to you 35 days after you sign up for the course.
– A resources sheet, listing all of the companies, services, and websites you’ll need to set up your Alpha 2.0 business, complete with links. You receive this immediately, as soon as you sign up and your last payment is made.
– Personal coaching time with me, Caleb Jones, so I can assist you personally in setting up (or improving) your Alpha 2.0 business. This is done over email where you’ll have a day to ask me all the questions you want, 35-40 days after you sign up for the course and your last payment is made.
The cost for the course is $697 if you make one payment or three monthly payments of $267 if you would like to do the installment plan (this is for guys who don’t want to miss out on the one week this course is available).
For an additional nominal fee (don’t know how much yet), you will have the option of adding another course that includes these three items:
– A full 2.5 hour audio course on Alpha 2.0 business success, with extra material not included in the video course. I cover topics such as how to find international opportunities, how to identify and cash in on growing trends, a big section on time management, how to work with vendors, managing your finances, and strategic planning.
– A training video on how to create your product funnel, which is perhaps the most profitable thing I have ever done in any business. I’ll show you exactly how I did it so you can copy what I did.
– Extra coaching time with me. It’s just like the email coaching above except you get two full days with me instead of one. One day, then a second day a few weeks afterwards.
If you want much more details on the course, just click here to go to the course website. Take a look at that site; it has a huge FAQ and answer section that will answer probably any question you have.
Just to wet your appetite, here’s a behind-the-scenes sneak peak of all of us filming these videos two weeks ago:
The next business article is coming on Thursday, October 11th.
Please let me know if you have any questions or any specific requests for any upcoming business articles. I’m all ears.